Attorney at law, Head of Public Procurement Practice
First you choose the path, then the path chooses you.
Hrygoriy has more than 9 years of legal experience and specializes in commercial and administrative litigation, business protection, disputes within aviation law. He actively protects the clients’ interests in the sphere of public procurement and, particularly, in the Permanent Administrative Collegium for Consideration of Complaints at the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine. He also has significant experience of communication with state authorities on providing individuals with the right to use state property by the State Property Fund of Ukraine.
Hrygoriy is the Member of the Board of the Ukrainian Advocates’ Association (UAA), the President of the Club of Future Attorneys at Law. He is the author of numerous articles for popular legal editions of Ukraine, is involved into active social life, conducts pro bono lectures on educational platforms Leadership in Law and Legal High School. In addition, Grigory Pavlenko represents the company at various legal forums as speaker and moderator. He is also the member of the organising committee of the UAA’s Judicial Forum being one the largest and the most significant events on the legal market.
- Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients, 2020 – among the leaders in litigation;
- Competition “Lawyer of the Year” by Ukrainian Advocates’ Association (UAA), 2020 – TOP-5 best lawyers in financial and banking law;
- The Legal 500, 2019 – among the leaders in dispute resolution practice;
- Competition “Lawyer of the Year” by UAA, 2019 – Antitrust Lawyer of the Year.
- Siberia Airlines OJSC (S7);
- Globus Airlines LLC;
- Malaysia Airlines;
- PJSC “UASK ASKA”;
- PJSC “VTB Bank”;
- Wine House Group LLC;
- OTP Bank JSC;
- PJSC “Myronivsky plant for the manufacturing groats and feeds”
- Ukrtelecom JSC;
- TAS Group.
- administrative dispute on invalidation of PJSC Ukrtelecom shares seizure in the amount of USD 74 million, owned by ESU LLC;
- representing the interests of PJSC “Myronivsky plant for the manufacturing groats and feeds” in economic dispute on invalidation of the transaction in the amount of USD 100 million;
- development and implementation of the strategy for judicial protection of the client who was fined by the AMCU USD 2 million;
- advising and representing Malaysia Airlines on the territory of Ukraine in a number of legal issues in connection with two plane crashes in 2014;
- protecting the interests of Siberia Airlines in a long-term dispute with the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine regarding the plane crash over the Black Sea in 2001;
- representing the interests of the insurance company PJSC “UASK “ASKA” in a dispute with the owner of the aircraft on the recovery of insurance compensation;
- development and implementation of the protection strategy for NUCTECH COMPANY LIMITED in the AMCU regarding the compliance of the client’s tender offer with the requirements of the tender documentation and its admission to trading in the amount of UAH 1.3 billion;
- protection of the interests of SOBI LLC in the Collegium for Consideration of Complaints on Violations of Legislation in the Sphere of Public Procurement at the AMCU in connection with illegal disqualification from auction within the framework of public procurement procedure in the amount of UAH 80 million;
- protection of the interests of LLC “Valuation company “Argument” in the Collegium for Consideration of Complaints on Violations of Legislation in the Sphere of Public Procurement at the AMCU in connection with illegal disqualification from auction as part of the purchase of PJSC “NJSC Naftogaz of Ukraine” in the amount of UAH 22 million;
- protection of the interests of PJSC “Insurance Company “Kraina” in the Collegium for Consideration of Complaints on Violations of Legislation in the Sphere of Public Procurement at the AMCU in connection with illegal disqualification from auction within the framework of five public procurements of Ukrtransgaz PJSC for a total amount of UAH 10 million.
- Ukrainian Advocates’ Association, the Member of the Board
- Ukrainian Bar Association
- Club of Future Attorneys at Law of UAA, the President
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Master of Law
- Additional education
- Educational courses of Kiev-Mohyla Business School: “Project Management”, “Basic mediator skills”