Senior partner, attorney at law
Creating for yourself, create for others!
Oleksandra Pavlenko is an attorney at law, the founder of Pavlenko Legal Group and the All-Ukrainian Charitable Foundation “You Can”. Among her specializatios are the following: issues in the field of Government Relations (GR), judicial protection in resonant disputes with state element, election law and political advocacy. 20 years of experience in legal profession.
Oleksandra is the renowned speaker on GR projects management and legal support of political processes. She was repeatedly recognized as the best GR consultant in the country. She was included to TOP five famous women-lawyers of Ukraine according to Forbes Women.
She worked in the positions of First Deputy Minister of Public Health of Ukraine, Legal Adviser to the Vice-Prime Minister of Ukraine on Economic Issues, Advisor to the Chairman of the National Securities and Stock Market Commission, Member of the Expert Council on Corporate Governance at the National Securities and Stock Market Commission.
- annually enters the reputable ratings The Legal 500, Best Lawyers in Ukraine, Benchmark Litigation Europe, Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients, Ukrainian Women in Law;
- GR Ambassador 2020, an award from the Ukrainian Association of GR Professionals and Lobbyists (2020);
- “Client’s choice. TOP 100 Best Lawyers of Ukraine “, recommended in GR and Public-private partnership (2020);
- Legal Awards, Pro Bono Law Firm of the Year (2020);
- victory of the firm in XI CSR Case Competition in the nomination “Goal №1 – End poverty” (2020);
- European Women Expert Awards, victory in the category “Law and Expertise” (2019);
- Competition “Lawyer of the Year 2019” by Ukrainian Advocates’ Association (UAA), special award “Best lawyer – public figure”;
- The Best GR Specialist 2018, an award from the Ukrainian Association of GR Professionals and Lobbyists;
- Competition “Lawyer of the Year 2018” by UAA, the best lawyer in the field of judicial protection of banks.
- participant of all political seasons since 2005 – representation of candidates for the President of Ukraine, political parties and various political figures;
- member of legislative groups on mediation and lobbying;
- support of business in the process of implementation of large government decisions aimed at pharmaceutical and insurance market, particular sectors of the economy (recapitalizations and forced liquidation of banks, government tenders, public-private partnership projects, infrastructure facilities, etc.);
- support of private companies in the framework of introduction/removal of sanctions issues;
- GR support of business within the framework of the Euro 2012 Championship (negotiations with FIFA and the National Agency for Euro 2012; support of one of the Ukrainian commercial banks in negotiations with FIFA and the Euro 2012 Agency; legal support of the Boryspil International Airport during construction of Terminal D in the context of work with the CMU, the Ministry of Infrastructure, the Euro 2012 Agency);
- support of legislative initiatives within the framework of the Parliament and the Government of Ukraine by order of large industrial enterprises of Ukraine;
- legal support of plane crashes (the largest plane crash in the CIS – the TU-154 board was hit by missile forces; involvement to the investigation concerning Malaysia Airlines crashes);
- privatization disputes with the participation of the State Property Fund of Ukraine, the Prosecutor General’s Office of Ukraine, the National Commission for Securities and Stock Market, the Government of Ukraine.
- Ukrainian Bar Association
- Ukrainian Advocates’ Association
- Association “Aspen – Ukraine”
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Master of Law
- Ukrainian Institute of Stock Market Development, Securities Specialist
Сore education in the field of Government Relations
- Internship in the central authorities of the European Union under the Washington University program “Lobbying and Advocacy in the Countries of the European Union”
- “The Role of Public Policy in the Development of the Private Sector”, Stanford University program
- “Art and Craft of Lobbying”, Washington University
- “Rule of Law and Modernization of Government in Developing Countries”, program of Peking University and Ministry of Commerce of China Republic.