Anna Hryshchenko (Kremnyova) has more than 10 years of experience in the field of corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, and also specializes in the sphere of antitrust law. Anna advises clients on investing, business buying and selling, including:
- transactions structuring;
- preparation of transaction documentation (sales contracts, shareholder agreements, escrow agreements, etc.)
- legal due diligence;
- сompliance with the requirements of competition law;
- and other issues.
Ukrainian State University of Finance and International Trade, Master degree in International Law
- participation in acquisition of two groups of companies in the Zhytomyr and Khmelnytsky regions by the agricultural holding Cygnet;
- work in a team of advisors for the sale of the Ukrainian agricultural holding Enselco by the British investment fund JadenFinch to the Kernel group;
- acting as a consultant for the sale of Vinnytsia agrarian and industrial group companies in favor of the Epicentr group of companies;
- experience in supporting the projects in the sphere of audit of portfolios of problem loans (NPLs);
- advising on the activities of joint-stock companies, in particular, regarding corporate governance.
Before joining Pavlenko Legal Group Anna worked in leading Ukrainian law firms OMP, Magisters and others.