Life is the motion.
Veronika specializes in corporate law, M&A transactions (mergers and acquisitions), antitrust law and business structuring. Her sphere of activity includes complex legal services for companies, work on establishment, reorganization and liquidation of legal entities, support of day-to-day operations of companies, preparation of applications for obtaining permits from the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine and advising clients on currency regulation.
Veronika is the author of publications in specialized legal editions on currency regulation, corporate and contractual law.
- Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients, 2020 – marked in Antitrust law;
- Materialize NV;
- LLC “Electrum Payment System”;
- Medical center “Intersono”
- Eridon Group of companies;
- Kernel Group of companies.
- providing advice to the client in the framework of AMCU investigation regarding possible violations of the legislation on economic competition protection;
- development of transactional documents, including support of the procedure of obtaining the permit to concentration for TAS Group of companies;
- accompanying AMCU investigation in the framework of antimonopoly legislation violation (concentration without obtaining AMCU) regarding the purchase of shares by the client being an investment fund.
- Ukrainian Bar Association
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv