Counsel, Head of Corporate/M&A practice
If they will play fair I will play fair, but if they won’t then I reserve all my rights to do anything I find myself able to do.
William Howard Taft
Specializes in corporate law/M&A transactions support and dispute resolution. Regularly advises foreign and Ukrainian clients on various aspects of Ukrainian law, arising in the process of commercial transactions conduct. Sergii has more than ten years of experience in legal practice, with strong focus on corporate issues, M&A projects, commercial agreements and contracts in various fields. He is also expert in legal support and implementation of electronic document management in Ukrainian companies, non-contractual commercial issues, legal business audit; management, identification and prioritization of legal compliance risks, judicial protection of business. Sergii has license to practice law.
- Svarog Group of Companies
- Agromino Group of Companies
- Olvia Group of Companies
- Quadrum Group of Companies
- Svarog Group of Companies – consulting and support in the process of selling Group’s companies for the benefit of Epicenter Group of Companies;
- Olvia Group of Companies – providing legal audit, consulting and support in the process of acquiring the company being owner of one of the capital shopping malls;
- Quadrum Group of Companies – providing legal audit, consulting and support in the process of acquiring companies with assets in the form of capital real estate;
- BASF – consulting and representation of interests in the process of protecting business and collecting debt.
- Cargill – administrative and judicial appeal of tax authorities’ decisions.
- Ukrainian Mar Association
- Ukrainian National Bar Association
Yaroslav the Wise National Law Academy of Ukraine
- Hessen International Summer University (IP Law), Germany, 2007
- GAFTA Professional Development programme Commodity Shipping Course, 2017