What if you’re right and they’re wrong?
Kateryna specializes in out-of-court dispute resolution, Government Relations practice, business protection, contractual work and legal support of companies. She takes part in the development of strategies of business communication with government authorities, is a member of working groups on reformation of regulatory control concepts in key sectors of economy.
Kateryna’s articles and comments regularly appear in legal and business editions, blogs, as well as on the company’s Facebook page.
- OTP Bank JSC;
- Kalina Business Development Company LLC;
- LLC “Asset Management and Pension Fund Administration Company “Niko Finance”
- Association of Furniture and Woodworking Enterprises of Ukraine.
- economic dispute of LLC “Asset Management and Pension Fund Administration Company “Niko Finance” on invalidation of the agreement of assignment of claims and four other related litigations, the total capitalization of which is USD 1.2 million;
- development of draft law based on the consolidated model of legal regulation of wood market for the Association of Furniture and Woodworking Enterprises of Ukraine – communication with the Parliament, deputy factions and groups, lobbying the interests of woodworking enterprises;
- building communication of the Pharmacy Professional Association of Ukraine with state authorities, associations, individual deputies and pharmaceutical manufacturers, by protecting the interests of product market in terms of unviability of the entry into force of the norms of the draft Law of Ukraine No. 8591;
- preparation of the concept for the reform of administration and use of environmental tax for Metinvest, one of the largest producers of iron ore raw materials and steel in Eastern Europe;
judicial protection of the interests of individuals being the founders of Uni-Cert LLC in connection with the raider seizure of their shares in the charter capital;
- legal protection of business reputation of Archimed Medical LLC.
Ukrainian Bar Association
- Kyiv National Economic University named after Vadym Hetman, Bachelor of Laws
- University of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine, Master of Laws
- CECJ (Centre Européen de coopération juridique) program in cooperation with the Council of Europe “Successful appeal to the European Court of Human Rights: from theory to practice” (Strasbourg, France).