To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
Denis Maistrenko is the Partner and the Head of Corporate/M&A Practice with 13 years of experience in the legal market. He also specializes in antitrust and forensic matters.
Denis writes expert materials, conducts lectures for students and enjoys wakeboarding on the Dnieper in his free time.
The Legal 500, 2020 – recommended in Commercial, corporate and M&A, Antitrust law;
Best Lawyers, 2020 – recommended in Mergers and Acquisitions;
Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients, 2020 – among the leaders in corporate law and M&A;
“Client’s choice. TOP 100 Best Lawyers of Ukraine “, 2020 – the leader in Corporate Law/M&A;
Legal Awards, 2020 – finalist in the nomination “Lawyer of the Year in Corporate Law and M&A”.
Client feedback, The Legal 500:
“Denys Maistrenko has strong legal experience with a focus on M&A and competition law. He is brilliant in conducting negotiations, has the ability to evaluate risks to the highest extent, and knows everything about the compliance requirements of competition and antitrust law.”
- support of companies (including, but not limited to Eridon Group, PAEK Group, TAS Group, Agro-Region Group, Icon Private Equity, Jaden Finch Investment, Kernel Group, Agroprogress Holding, Pasta Factory Kyiv, Glencore International Netherlands BV, Agrolife Group and others) on acquisition of companies, obtaining permits from the AMCU and antitrust law violations;
- support of purchase and sale of the lottery company Patriot PJSC;
- support of the company operating the field of oil and gas production regarding structuring, preparation of charter documents and shareholder agreement between shareholders of the joint venture;
- support of purchase and sale of the payment system Electrum Payment System;
- support of Binance cryptocurrency exchange activity in Ukraine;
- support of purchase and sale of shares in the Ukrainian network of medical clinics Dobrobut;
- support of joint venture establishment oDutchFeed LLC and Nutreco International B.V.;
- supporting Mriya Agro Holding Public Limited on placement of eurobonds in the amount of USD 250 and 400 million;
- supporting Mriya Agro Holding Public Limited on fund raising from the EBRD and IFC.
- Ukrainian Bar Association
- Kyiv International University, Master of International Law