Attorney at Law
“Success is falling nine times and getting up ten.”
Jon Bon Jovi
Artem Bilousov specializes in dispute resolution, international arbitration and business protection. Artem advises clients on establishing and conducting business, supports projects in the sphere of real estate and trade, private international law, practice of the European Court of Human Rights.
He is the author of articles and comments for leading Ukrainian editions, and also the author of draft decisions of Kyiv City Council concerning land legislation and local taxes issues.
- LLC “Financial company “Investohills Vesta”
- Kennedys Law, LLP;
- K Invest LLC;
- OTP Bank JSC;
- LLC “Trading house “Darnitsa”;
- protected the rights and interests of a well-known international tobacco company concerning placement of unfair advertising by the competitor;
- participated in a complex case on representation of the interests of a well-known ophthalmological clinic in Ukraine regarding the restoration and protection of ownership of non-residential premises in amount more than UAH 30 million;
- represented the developer’s interests in the dispute on obstacle clearance in using his own land plot intended for multi-storey housing;
- protected the rights and interests of the distributor of goods of a well-known trademark regarding the illegal sale of goods without the permission of the trademark owner on the territory of Ukraine;
- represented a well-known telecommunications company in a dispute with a software support provider.
- Ukrainian Bar Association
- Ukrainian Advocates’ Association
- Ukrainian State University of Finance and International Trade, Master of International Law
- Kyiv National Economic University named after Vadym Hetman, Master of Law (Faculty of Legal Regulation of Economics)
- British Law Center (Juris Anglia Scientia, Cambridge), English Law and Legal Skills course.