Counsel, Head of Antitrust Practice
A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.
Anna has more than 12 years of experience in the sphere of antitrust and corporate law, mergers and acquisitions. She provides the clients with advice on investment, business purchase and sale, including:
- transactions structuring;
- checking corporate history of the business for compliance with antitrust law;
- preparation of various transactional documentation (sale and purchase agreements, shareholder agreements, escrow agreements, etc.);
- legal due diligence, including audit for compliance with antitrust law;
- developing strategies for protection and representation of clients’ interests during the AMCU investigations in cases of violation of legislation on economic competition protection;
- support of the clients within the framework of communication with the AMCU.
Anna is the author of numerous publications for legal and business editions: Liga.net, Yuridicheskaya Praktika, Yuridicheskaya Gazeta, The Ukrainian Journal of Business Law. Her articles contain not only deep expertise, but also practical value for business owners and clients. Anna is the lecturer of educational platform Legal High School, Business Consulting Academy, All-Ukrainian School of Mergers and Acquisitions.
- The Legal 500, 2020 – recognized in the practice of antitrust law, as well as commercial, corporate and M&A law;
- Best Lawyers, 2020 – recommended in M&A practice;
- Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients, 2020 – marked in Antitrust law;
- “Client’s choice. Top 100 Best Lawyers of Ukraine “, 2020 – noted among the leaders in the practice of antitrust/competition law.
Client feedback, The Legal 500:
“We are greatly impressed by the professionalism of Anna Hryshchenko. She has more than ten years of experience in the field of corporate and antitrust law. She gives valuable advice on investing, business buying and selling issues.”
- PAEK Group
- Kernel Group
- Eridon Group
- TAS Group
- Agrolife Group
- PAEK Group – support in the process of group division in the AMCU;
- Kernel Group – representing the client’s interests in the AMCU investigation of possible violations of the legislation on economic competition protection;
- advising Glencore Group in the process of purchase and sale of companies, including obtaining permits to concentration (the group of enterprises in the Vinnitsa region, Odessa Oil Extraction Factory);
- representation of Eridon Group in the framework of obtaining permits to concentration (purchase of agricultural companies);
- supporting in the AMCU the procedure of joining the group of agricultural enterprises in Kyiv and Zhitomir regions to Private Agricultural Enterprise “Agrofirm “Rassvet”;
- supporting as a consultant the sale of companies of Vinnytsia Agro-Industrial Group in favor of the Group of companies “Epicenter”;
- legal support of the acquisition by the agricultural holding Cygnet of two groups of companies in Zhytomyr and Khmelnytsky regions;
- work in a team of advisers on the sale by the British Investment Fund JadenFinch of its Ukrainian agricultural holding Enselco in favor of the Kernel Group.
- Ukrainian Bar Association
- Ukrainian State University of Finance and International Trade, Master’s degree in International Law