Attorney at law
I see a purpose, but I don`t see obstacles.
Olena Sidei successfully represents the interests of leading Ukrainian companies in litigation cases. She specializes in debt and bankruptcy, mortgage property, loans. She has solid expertise in legal protection of agricultural and banking sector, resolution of administrative, economic, civil and labor disputes. Since 2019 she is an arbitrator of the permanent arbitration court at the Federation of Employers of Ukraine.
Olena is PhD in Law with specialization in civil law and civil procedure. Until 2019, she was an assistant professor of Civil Law and Procedure Department at Kharkiv National University of Internal Affairs. She taught civil and economic processes.
- Renaissance Company LLC;
- KRBS LLC;
- LLC “FC “Central Capital”;
- Gaztranzit JSC with foreign investments.
- representing the interests of LLC “FC “Central Capital” in a group of civil disputes on recovery of immovable property held in adverse possession;
- protection of the right of a state enterprise in a dispute with ex-employee demanding payment for his forced absence;
- a group of legal disputes between the client owing property and allegedly his creditors, who received the right to claim against the client and enforcement on the premises by concluding invalid contracts;
- representing a banking institution in a group of economic disputes on debt collection and enforcement of pledge in the total amount of USD 8 million;
- representing the client LLC “FC “Central Capital” in a dispute on enforcement of pledge being shopping center in Kharkiv.
- Ukrainian Bar Association;
- Ukrainian Advocates’ Association
- Kharkiv National University of Internal Affairs, Master of Laws
- PhD in Law, specialization 12.00.03 Сivil law and civil procedure; Family law; International private law